Spring: Sunday, May 26 to Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Autumn: Sunday, September 15 to Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Course Concept 2013
- 3 days sectional training with only 10 groups – max. 220 participants
- 10 hours of Free Driving at lunch time and in the evening!
- Both tracks, Northern and Grand-Prix in full length
- About 8 hrs. free participation within Nürburgring public driving on first course day
- Basic training for beginners at the Nürburgring Safety Driving Centre on first course day
- Experienced instructor team including real professionals
Participant: EUR 2.850,-, Passenger: EUR 480,-
We would be pleased to receive your registration.
(Please use our electronic application form.)
After situation at the Nürburgring has been clarified, we are glad, that the new Nürburgring Betriebsgesellschaft mbH has assumed all rights and duties of the previous operating company, i.e. our three year's contract is valid until 2014. All operating staff members of the Nürburgring Automotive GmbH have been taken over so that we are able to communicate as well as to negotiate with employees already known to us.
The Scuderia Hanseat, with both tracks available exclusively for three days, is a sole course of its kind. Operators apparently have extreme difficulties in finding appropriate dates. For 2013 we have been offered two dates from Monday to Wednesday (May 26 - 29, 2013 and September 15 - 18, 2013).
The participation within the Public Tourist Traffic will therefore take place on a Sunday. As we have been assured, an identical number of visitors is to be expected during public driving no matter whether it is Sunday or weekday.