Our all inclusive package “4 days of driving pleasure on the GP track and on the Nordschleife” includes the following services:
- Basic training at the Safety Driving Center (Fahrsicherheitszentrum) for first time participants.
- Briefing for first time participants, briefing for repeaters.
- Welcome Dinner
- Three days of training in the sections on the Grand-Prix track as well as on the Nordschleife
- “Follow Me” for first time participants and Routiniers
- Free Driving on the Grand-Prix track and the Nordschleife, at lunch time and in the evening
- Final examination with assessment
- Our VIP Lounge for catering and taking a break
- Program booklet
- Name ID Badge
- Honour prize (as far as won by the participant) or souvenir cup
- Marshals around the track as well as our own Safety Team for the safety of our participants
- Technical support
- Tire Service by our Partners Goodyear Dunlop Tires Germany GmbH
- Apéritif / Gala Dinner with prize giving ceremony
Co-Pilot as Passenger or as Double Starter
A co-pilot (minimum age 14 years) may either take part in the course:As "passenger" who is not authorized to drive the vehicle. Participation in the final examination is excluded.
As "double starter" who, being in possession of a driving license being valid in Germany, may also drive the car and take turns with the driver. In addition, he is entitled to take part in the final test with starting and assessment in the so-called "Vorstartergruppe".