- Participation in an exclusive basic training at the Safety Driving Centre at the Nürburgring
- Three days of driving on the GP track and the Nordschleife, exclusively for our participants
- Non-stop driving from 08:00 - 19:30
- Professional support by about 70 team members from Scuderia Hanseat
- 30 top drivers from the international touring car, GT and rally sport are available as your instructors
- 20 qualified ring experts will look after you as group coaches
- Exclusive support in the course office, in the Dunlop/Goodyear Lounge and on the track
- The safety package of the Nürburgring with 66 marshals on the track
- Additionally, our own dedicated Scuderia security team
- Two manned ambulances, two manned tow trucks, two emergency doctors on site
- 15 hours section training
- 10 hours free driving
- 1 hour additional Follow-Me for our first-time participants
- Follow-Me with instructors and coaches during free driving
- Welcome event with aperitif followed by a banquet
- Snacks and drinks during the three days of driving
- Lunch buffet in the Dunlop/Goodyear Lounge
- Paddock party in the evening of the second driving day, with "racing sausage", beer and soft drinks
- Final examination with a lap of the Nordschleife with assessment by the instructors
- Gala-Dinner with prize giving ceremony
- "Ideal Line Concept" published by Scuderia Hanseat, exclusively for our participants
- Free Photos of the courses for download
- In addition, it is possible to participate in license courses in order to obtain National Licenses as well as the Ring Permit.
Co-Pilot as Passenger, Double Starter oder Double Starter Plus
A co-pilot (minimum age 14 years) may either take part in the course: As passenger who is not authorized to drive the vehicle. Participation in the final examination is excluded.
As double starter who, being in possession of a driving license being valid in Germany, may also drive the car and take turns with the driver. In addition, he is entitled to take part in the final test with starting and assessment in the so-called "Vorstartergruppe".
As a double starter plus you are able to register with two cars. This means that you share the course fee and both of you are able to drive your own car. Important restriction:
It is not allowed that both cars are driving on the track at the same time. This will be controlled and sanctioned. Violations of this rule will result in a fine of € 4'000,00 and a report to the administration of the Nürburgring - without any discussion. The option "Double Starter Plus" can only be booked to a limited extent. Depending on the booking status of the course, we will initiate a registration stop for this option.