1. Name and contact data of the controller of the processing and the company data protection coordinator
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: Scuderia Hanseat Gesellschaft für sicheres Autofahren mbH, represented by the Managing Director Fritz Borer, Haffkruger Weg 9, 22143 Hamburg, Germany; Telephone: +49 (0) 40 390 50 86; Fax: + 49 (0) 40 390 50 68; E-Mail: email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their use
a) When you visit the website
When you access our website at www.scuderia-hanseat.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without you having to do anything and is stored until automatic erasure:
- IP address of the inquiring computer,
- date and time of the access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- browser used and possibly your computer's operating system and also the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- guaranteeing an unproblematic connection establishment of the website,
- guaranteeing comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of the system safety and stability and
- for further administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility of getting in touch with us via a form provided on the website. For this, statement of a valid e-mail address and the name is necessary, so that we know who has sent the inquiry and in order to be able to answer it. Further statements can be made voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is done according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your consent, which is granted voluntarily.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form are automatically erased after attending to the inquiry made by you.
3. Forwarding of data
We do not forward your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those stated. We only forward your personal data to third parties if:
- you have granted your express consent for this according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- forwarding is necessary according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims and no reason exists to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in non-forwarding of your data,
- a legal obligation for the forwarding according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR exists and
- this is admissible by law and is necessary for handling of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
On our website, we use the video portal of YouTube LLC., 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, hereinafter referred to as "YouTube", on the basis of Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. YouTube is a subsidiary of Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as "Google".
We use YouTube in connection with the "Extended Data Protection Mode" function, in order to being able to show you videos. According to YouTube, the "Extended Data Protection Mode" function means that the data designated in more detail below are only transmitted to the YouTube server when you actually start a video.
This connection is necessary in order to be able to show the video in question on our internet site via your internet browser. In this course of this, YouTube will record and process at least your IP address, the date and the time and the website visited by you. In addition, a connection to the "DoubleClick" advertising network of Google is brought about. If you have logged in to YouTube at the same time, YouTube allocates the connection information to your YouTube account. If you would like to prevent this, you must either log out from YouTube before visiting our internet appearance or make the matching settings in your YouTube user account. For the purpose of functionality and to analyse user conduct, YouTube lastingly stores cookies (see Section 4) on your terminal device.
Further information on data protection in connection with YouTube can be seen under https://policies.google.com/privacy.
6. Rights as a data subject
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, to demand information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or are being disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if they have not been recorded by us and also about the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful statements on their details;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored with us without delay;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand erasure of your personal data stored by us to the extent that the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent that the correctness of the data is disputed by you, processing is unlawful, but you reject their erasure, and we no longer need the data, but you need them for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims or you have made an objection against the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand transmission to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 subparagraph 3 GDPR, to withdraw the consent which you have granted us at any time. This has the consequence that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your customary place of residence or workplace or of our company's registered office.
7. Right to object
To the extent that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to make an objection according to Art. 21 GDPR against the processing of your personal data to the extent that reasons resulting from your specific situation exist or the objection is aimed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without statement of a specific situation. If you would like to make use of your right of withdrawal or objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org suffices.
8. Data security
Within the visit to the website, we use the commonly used SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser at the time in question. As a rule, this is a question of 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we have recourse to 128-bit V3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual site of our internet appearance is being transmitted encrypted by the closed portrayal of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
In addition, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against chance or deliberate manipulations, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are permanently improved in accordance with technological development.
9. Topicality and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration has the date May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers via it or due to changed statutory or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed by you at any time on the website under https://www.scuderia-hanseat.de/fr/data-protection.