In order to take part in our course, you must fulfil the following conditions:
- As a participant or double starter, you must hold a driving license which is valid in Germany at the point in time of the course. This does not apply to passengers, who must also be at least 14 years of age.
- Your vehicle and its tyres must be approved for road use in Germany.
- The vehicle that you use must have liability cover.
- All vehicle models are welcome. For vehicles without a fixed roof, a functional roll bar is mandatory; these vehicles (e.g. convertibles) may only be driven on the racetrack with the roof closed. The side windows of all vehicles must be closed while driving on the racetrack.
- Noise measurements are carried out at the Nürburgring. Vehicles which are too loud will not be admitted or will be excluded from further participation (max. sound pressure level of 98 dB (A) = EU standard). In this case, the participation fee will not be refunded!